4 October 2017

#25Project : Michigan, US!

The space has been inspired by the Bloomsbury Group.
Here is the 25 Project from Michigan! When choosing the space I was really drawn to the ethos of it being used as a community learning centre for young and old alike. I am a firm believer in the idea that you never stop learning and that everyone, adult or child, should be encouraged to be creative. The East End Gallery in Marshall, Michigan, does this perfectly. This not for profit organisation aims to 'encourage, promote, educate and cultivate the arts throughout Marshall and the surrounding area.'

One of their classrooms in this old building needed a little lift so along with the volunteers and my stockist in the area, Janet from Bayberry House Interiors, have been giving it a makeover. This particular project is ongoing due to construction and remodelling, however, I thought I'd share with you some of the pictures I've received as they are too lovely not to share.

The wonderful volunteers! 

Fantastic painted frames here!

Lovely details using my Coloured Linen, Stencil Collection and of course Chalk Paint®!

If you want to keep up with the transformation as it progresses then follow the East End Gallery here! 

Well done to all involved and I hope that this new space, now given the name the 'Bloomsbury Classroom' is a hub of creativity and learning for the whole community. 

Yours, 

Annie

7 comments:

  1. Woops ASI our space was inspired by The Bloomsbury group rather than Vincent VanGogh (although he's one of our favs as well <3)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a truly wonderful experience to transform this room with your paints Annie! I am so thankful I was a part of this. Painting the shutters was my favorite part.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was a lovely experience using your paints, Annie, to make this space seem different! I'm really glad I got to take part in it. My favourite part was when we painted the shutters. I'm amazed by the information you offered in this post.https://webdesignslash.com.au/social-media-marketing-services/

    ReplyDelete
  4. There are some of the top Chinese restaurants in Mississauga. Anybody searching for a quick snack or a full-fledged dining experience will find something in this energetic metropolis.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I must say that Annie Solan's captivating use of paint and color in her artwork is not only visually stunning but also a great source of inspiration for aspiring artists. By taking classes on take my class , students can learn from her techniques and bring their own artistic visions to life through the power of color.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the idea of turning the East End Gallery into a community learning center! It's inspiring to see a commitment to lifelong learning and creativity for people of all ages. Have you thought about an expository essay? I ask because a descriptive essay centered around a painting is a fascinating way to transport your readers to a moment frozen in time. By skillfully painting a picture with words, you can evoke emotions, memories, and vivid images. Remember that the purpose of a descriptive essay about is not only to describe what is seen, but also to convey emotions, stories, and meanings, what is behind the image.It is often better to use descriptive essay help to make readers see, feel and feel the pictures as if they were right with you

    ReplyDelete